Home Helps is designed to provide maintenance and repairs to the homes of low-income older adults, disabled, and single parent homeowners who, for whatever reason, are unable to do the work themselves, nor are they able to pay professionals to do the work for them.
The Home Helps (HH) Construction Coordinator is responsible for planning and leading individual home projects, leading and training volunteers, creating relationships with homeowners and volunteers, and working with the Servants staff. Projects are located in Lancaster and York Counties, PA.
An example of responsibilities include:
· Following Servants Team Covenant
· Planning and preparing for individual home projects as given by the Home Helps Manager
· Obtaining appropriate construction materials for each project
· Nurturing relationships with homeowners, volunteers and donors
· Training both skilled and unskilled volunteers with on-the-job construction skills
· Keeping the homeowner, volunteers, staff, and others safe at all times
If you believe God is calling you, please send your resume to:
100 Redco Avenue, Ste. C-0
Red Lion, PA 17356